Monday, May 5, 2014

Free Neutrogena Make-up Remover

It is unusual that I run out of ALL of my facial cleansing supplies at the same time, but this month I did.  Thank goodness Target had a nice coupon in this week's sales book good for $5 off the purchase of three beauty products.  What's even nicer is the fact that Target sweetened the deal with a package of free Neutrogena Make-up- Remover Towelettes if you buy three Neutrogena cleansing products.

While picking up my facial products, I also found some candy and chips at good prices (I'll save these for Family Movie Night).  I wound up saving about 43% on my total purchase.  I like to get at least 50%, but that's not always possible when you run out of products that you need.  You can get a better deal by purchasing any three of the less expensive Neutrogena products.

Below are the results of my shopping trip.  Please share your Target shopping trip with us in the comment section.  We'd love to hear from you.

Neutrogena Oil Moisture. $9.99
Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner.  $5.29
Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser.  $6.49
Neutrogena Make-up Remover. $4.99
Swedish Goldfish (3 packs @ .38 each)  $1.14. (on clearance)
(2) Doritos Tortilla Chips BOGO. $3.79

TOTAL=$31.69-$5.00 Target coupon -$4.99 for the free towelettes
Final cost plus tax =$21.70

No comments:

Post a Comment