Friday, May 2, 2014

Free Little Debbie Donuts at Safeway

Hi everyone.  This week April 29-May 6, Safeway has a Just 4 U coupon in their ad papers good for a bag of Little Debbie Donuts for $1.  If you combine this paper coupon with the $1/1 manufacturer's coupon (MQ) (available online at the Coupon Like a Man Coupon Database), the bag of donuts will be completely free.  If the store shelves are empty of this treat, just ask your clerk for a raincheck.  The coupon is good until June 15, 2014 and the raincheck will expire in 90 days, plenty of time for you to take part in this freebie.

Just don't make the same mistake that I made.  When the clerk was filling out the raincheck, she asked me how many bags of donuts I wanted, and because I only had one MQ, I told her that I only wanted one.  I should have asked for more since $1 for donuts is a good deal.  Also,  if you go online and save your coupons to your Safeway card, don't do it for this deal.  Sometimes the Just 4U deals cannot be combined with MQ's, so you would have to pay for the donuts.  Combining the paper coupon and the MQ should work fine.

If you have found a good deal at Safeway this week, please share it in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment