Thursday, August 21, 2014

My $11 FoodsCo Shopping Trip 8/20/14

Below is a list of the grocery items I was able to purchase at FoodsCo, a Kroger affiliate. These prices are good until Tuesday, 8/26.  If you have a FoodsCo Rewards account, you might want to download their new app onto your cell phone.  You can get coupons downloaded directly to your card.  It will save you time and money.

5 lb. bag of potatoes     .79 cents
5 lb. Blue Ribbon Long Grain Rice      $1.99
4.22 lb. Chicken Leg Quarters (.75 cents per pound)    * $3.17
Joseph Farms Chunk Cheese 16 oz.     $3.14    
Used 35 cents off printable coupon
Suave Naturals Shampoo   * .39 cents  
Used 50 cents off any Suave product printable coupon
(2) Cheese Nips 7 oz.     Paid approx. .61 cents each  
Used 75 cents off 2 Nabisco cookies or crackers coupon from 8/10/14 Smart Source
1.33 lb. Yellow Onions  @ .33 lb.              Paid  .43 cents
                             
Total without coupons = 12.74 plus tax
                             
Total with coupons = 11.14 plus tax

I plan to go back later and get the broccoli crowns for .59 per pound, the white onions for .29 per pound, and the gala apples for .89 per pound.

*This is a stock up price, and normally I would buy enough for six weeks.  However, I've never used this brand before, so I only purchased one package.  

Update:  I was able to get another Suave Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner for 39 cents each on my next shopping trip.  Although I don't use that brand, they are good to use as give aways to homeless shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment