Friday, July 11, 2014

K-Mart Shopping Trip

I took advantage of the double coupon days at K-Mart for their Shop Your Way Rewards members this week, and boy was I surprised that the coupons actually doubled without a lot of beeping and without the cashier having to consult a supervisor.  I had a really nice cashier by the way.  She even wanted to start couponing when she saw how much I saved..  Below are the results of my trip to K-Mart on Monday, July 7, 2014.

Febreeze Air Effects    2.50 - $2 ($1/1 coupon doubles to $2) =   .50
Tide Pods (16 count)   5.49 - $4 ($2/1 coupon doubles to $4) = 1.49
Lays Potato Chips       1.49                                                    
Sparkling Water (2) .50 x 2 = 1.00
CRV  .20                                                  
TOTAL = 4.98
-Shop Your Way  Redemption  -2.23
TOTAL OUT OF POCKET = 2.75

 I could have saved more, but I had a craving for junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment