Monday, August 25, 2014

It's the End of the Month. Time for the 99 Cents Store!

Too much month left at the end of your cash?  Well, I'm there with you.  I paid a trip to the 99 Cents Only Store last week, and I was surprised at what they had. They had name brands and produce!  Their lettuce is always 79 cents, and it's just as good or better than what I get at the big name stores.   That's what I'm talking about.

Last month I ran out of dishwasher soap, but it was the end of the month, and I couldn't afford the $4.99 they were charging at Smart and Final.  I should have gone to the 99 Cents Only Store.  They had a pack of 10 Cascade Pods (the brand I use) for, of course, 99 cents; that would have been enough to get me through until the 1st.  Instead, I went to Dollar Tree and got some off brand that wouldn't even melt during the wash cycle.  I have learned my lesson.  If I need to buy something, and it's the end of the month, I'm checking out the 99 Cents Only Store before I go anywhere else.  But, why wait until the end of the month? Don't I like to save money every day?

Check out what I purchased below.  I checked, and everything is still there this week. Unless otherwise noted, these were all 99 cents.

Guerrero Flour Tortillas  10 ct.
32 oz. Black Sweet Plums
Awesome-Plumber Drain Opener (Kitchen drain was plugged up. Thought I'd try it.)
Seedless Personal Watermelon  79 cents
*Diet Pepsi 20 oz.

Total with tax= $5.02

*I know.  I'm addicted.

Have you made any awesome finds at the 99 Cents Only Store or at Dollar Tree?  Please share your experience in the Comments Box below.



No comments:

Post a Comment