Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shopping from the Freezer and Cupboards

Easter and my kids being out on a week long vacation from school have left me with way too little money to make it to the end of the month. The three of us are going to have to live on the $7.50 I scrounged  up by digging in my purse and picking up loose change around the house.  There still may be a few dollars under the couch.  I'll try there tomorrow. Today I went shopping in my freezer and cupboards in order to plan the next few days worth of menus.  Everything is something I already have.  All I can say is thank goodness for couponing.

Thursday
Breakfast: French toast, turkey bacon
Lunch: Chili fries and baby carrots
Dinner: Ground beef in bbq sauce over mashed potatoes, green beans, salad
Snack:  Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, Kool-Aid

*

No comments:

Post a Comment